Sunday 4 January 2015

Welcoming 2015

I had a nice night.

My two best friends came into the city and we went to the most amazing restaurant called House-Maison.  We ordered copious amounts of incredible food.  If I was a food critic, I would give this place five stars, but I'm not a food critic so take my rating as you will.  

cute, right?

I'll enlighten you with the food we ordered so that you can salivate:  house baked brioche, roast pear and frisee, roast cauliflower with mint and lemon zest, roasted brussel sprouts, fish and chips, and bread and butter pudding for dessert.  

I tried to steal a balloon on my way out but I got caught.


After that, we made our way to a house party for the countdown.  Good food and good company. Couldn't have asked for a better night.

Earlier that day I made a list of goals for this upcoming year of 2015.  I'm not really a "New Years resolution" kind of person.  It's hard to pick just one thing that is usually kind of impossible to upkeep anyways.  I used to do resolutions like cut out sugar or avoid swearing, but in the long run, I wouldn't last.  So I like to think of little things that I can work on improving about myself.


The last one is kind of a joke.  But in all seriousness, I get eye infections like every other week. So yeah. They need to stop. 
#noeyeinfections2015

Pleasantly yours,
Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment