Monday 1 December 2014

Melody Mondays: Nat King Cole

Happy December 1st!!!!  I've been listening to Christmas music pretty much the instant Halloween was over but with all due respect to the Grinches and the Scrooges who can't handle the festive tunes too early (you know who I'm talking to), I've withheld this one till today.

Here's some Nat King (of Christmas) Cole with the classic Christmas Song.  This song demands to be listened to while wrapped up in a cozy blanket, by the fireplace, with a warm drink in hand.  And if it's not too much to ask, some snow too...

this makes me feel warm and tingly inside


PS I finished making my scarf.  Just in time for December :)  You can't tell by this picture but it goes down to my hips and is incredibly itchy. But hey, it's warm!

pls don't shrink this one mom

Pleasantly yours,
Bart

No comments:

Post a Comment